- 4 boneless pork cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Pat dry the pork cutlets and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, paprika, and additional salt and pepper.
- Dredge the pork cutlets in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the pork cutlets and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the pork cutlets to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the butter and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the heavy cream, capers, and lemon juice, stirring to combine.
- Simmer the sauce for 3-5 minutes, or until thickened to your desired consistency.
- Return the pork cutlets to the skillet and spoon the sauce over them.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.