Pan-fried Pork Cutlets w/ Capers
May 11, 2023 • 0 comments
Looking for a delicious and easy pork recipe? Try these pan-fried pork cutlets with a creamy caper sauce! First, season the cutlets with salt and pepper and coat them in a flour mixture with paprika. Then, fry them in avocado oil until they are golden brown. To make the sauce, mix together chicken broth, heavy cream, capers, and lemon juice, and then pour it over the cutlets. Garnish with fresh parsley and you're ready to enjoy this mouth-watering dish!
- 4 boneless pork cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Pat dry the pork cutlets and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, paprika, and additional salt and pepper.
- Dredge the pork cutlets in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the pork cutlets and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the pork cutlets to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the butter and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the heavy cream, capers, and lemon juice, stirring to combine.
- Simmer the sauce for 3-5 minutes, or until thickened to your desired consistency.
- Return the pork cutlets to the skillet and spoon the sauce over them.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.