- 2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the diced sweet potatoes and onions in a single layer at the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper.
- Place the raw breakfast sausage on top of the sweet potatoes in the baking dish.
- Bake the sweet potatoes and sausage in the oven for 35-50 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and make 6 small wells in the sausage and sweet potato mixture with a spoon.
- Crack an egg into each well.
- Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still runny.
- Once done, remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Cut the breakfast bake into portions and serve straight out of the pan.
This delicious and hearty breakfast bake is perfect for feeding a crowd and is sure to impress everyone with its wonderful flavor and simplicity. Enjoy!